|I've had over 27 years of experience in the building trade focusing mainly on the |
trades and items listed here.
- Carpentry and Joinery - From the roof to the ground floor I've covered pretty much all of it. Cut and trussed rooves, fascias and barge boards, windows, ceilings, door frames and doors, flooring, skirtings and architraves, loft hatches and ladders, built-in wardrobes and cupboards, fitted kitchens... you name it.
- Brick and Blockwork - I've constructed brick and block walls using standard red bricks, concrete and thermal blocks, stone-faced random blocks and even done a little dry-stone walling.
- Plumbing - I've plumbed in bathrooms and kitchens that I've installed. I've also repaired leaks but I'll draw the line at unblocking your loo thanks.
- Tiling - I've tiled the splashbacks above kitchen worktops in various patterns, tiled shower cubicles and bathroom walls and tiled floors in kitchens and bathrooms too.
- Decorating - Nothing like a fresh coat of paint to bring out the best in your walls and woodwork and I reckon I've done my fair share. It's all in the preparation, get that right and you can't fail!
- Other stuff - I can do repairs to plaster and render, roof tiling, guttering, landscaping and block pavior driveways and paths.
- Other other stuff - I used my carpentry and metalworking skills to fit out my motorhome, got one you need help with?
If exactly what you're looking for isn't listed here, please give me a call or send me an e-mail with your query. If I can undertake the job I'll be happy to give you an estimate.